Find peace of mind knowing a trusted advisor is on your side—that's the Independent Agent advantage https://t.co/6T3vpUT9Vv
— Dove Insurance (@DoveInsurance) August 30, 2017
If you’ve been paying attention lately then you know there are a lot of advertisements from insurance companies pushing package deals. I’m talking about those ads that say, “Discover huge savings by combining your home, auto, and life insurance policies with…”
While taking the word of an advertisement is rarely a good idea, these commercials do have some validity to their claims.
A recent study by J.D. Power and Associates showed how overall satisfaction with homeowners insurance has recently reached an all-time high. And when one additional coverage, like auto or motorcycle insurance, was bundled to the policy customer satisfaction increased significantly.
In fact, the highest score occurred when four or more policies were bundled together with the same company.
The Independent Agent Advantage
If you aren’t working with an Independent Agent then you may be not be getting the best rate for your home, auto, motorcycle, boat or valuable items.
Unlike agents who work for one big company, the family of Independent Agents at Dove Insurance work through dozens of insurance providers to find you the lowest rates and packages without sacrificing in coverage.
So why rely on an agent that represents one company when you could work with an Independent Agent who represents you to multiple companies?
For over 40 years Dove Insurance Agency has served the Commonwealth of Virginia as an independent insuranc agency. Our knowledgeable agents will take the time to give you personalized attention and help with any questions or concerns.
Life insurance is a smart financial investment that lays the groundwork for your family’s future and well-being.
- Income replacement. Half of all U.S. workers would struggle financially one month after losing an income.2 Would you like your family to receive money to replace your income?
- Education costs. How important is it to make sure your children could afford to go to college if something happens to you?
- Mortgage protection. Loss of a breadwinner can mean the loss of the family home. If they had to, would your loved ones be financially prepared to pay off the mortgage?
- Wealth transfer. Do you want to leave behind a legacy for charity or loved ones? Since benefits are generally federal income tax-free and can pay out more than the premiums paid in, life insurance can be an effective way to do it.
- Final expenses. The average cost of a funeral, health care bills and other final expenses average about $15,000.3 Can your loved ones cover those costs quickly if the worst happens?
We Represent Multiple Insurance Providers
Get your insurance questions answered by experienced, local agents. No call centers. No random employees. Simple one-on-one discussions.
Let us help.
Dove Insurance serves Virginia; including Blacksburg, Catawba, Centreville, Christiansburg, Covington, Floyd, Galax, Harrisonburg, Hopewell, Leesburg, Lynchburg, Max Meadows, Pulaski, Radford, Richmond, Riner, Roanoke, Salem, Staunton, Waynesboro, Wytheville. We provide home insurance, auto insurance, small business insurance, umbrella insurance, commercial auto insurance, life insurance, earthquake insurance, flood insurance and liability insurance.