- How far will your current coverage extend in the event of an accident?
- Did you know your Bodily Injury Liability limits should be enough to protect your assets?
- Is Comprehensive & Collision coverage the right fit for your vehicles?
- How much coverage do you have for uninsured or underinsured motorists?
- Is your auto insurance company also the best fit your home?
Auto insurance is more than a necessity–it’s value
We may not perceive it this way, but purchasing auto insurance protects your financial interests in the event of an accident. It may also provide coverage for glass, fire, theft or collision with an animal.
So Relax. Take the time to do your insurance right.
🌷Discover everything our family of Independent Agents can do for you | 540.382.4277 | https://t.co/6T3vpUT9Vv 🌷
— Dove Insurance (@DoveInsurance) March 23, 2017
What Are Your Options?
Every insurance company has their own rates, eligibility requirements and available discounts. This partly explains why rates vary from company to company.
For starters, your standard coverage options are:
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability. This covers your legal liability for a covered accident that involves injury to another person or damage to someone’s property, up to the limit of liability you select.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage. This provides protection against uninsured drivers and is available in form of uninsured bodily injury and property damage. It’s meant to compensate for the repair and replacement expenses from under/uninsured motorists.
- Collision Coverage. This takes care of all expenses incurred, minus the deductible, in the form of repair and replacement costs at the time of the accident.
- Comprehensive Coverage. Also known as Other Than Collision Coverage, this is meant to cover the damages that occur or might have occurred because of events other than accidents. These events could be a flood, fire, theft, vandalism, glass, collision with an animal, floods and other natural disasters.
- Towing, Rental Car, Income Loss and Medical Payments
Auto Insurance Discounts
Do you ever stop and wonder if every insurance advertisement promises you huge savings, that at some point, something has to give?
We sort through the clutter of advertisements and help you find auto insurance discounts, such as:
- Safe Driver
- Accident Forgiveness
- Diminishing Deductible
- Pay in Full
- New Car Replacement
- And much more!
Here To Help Serve You
Instead of working for one big company, our family of Independent Agents represent multiple insurance providers.
You’ll get your insurance questions answered by experienced, local agents. No call centers. No random employees. Simple one-on-one discussions.
Let us help.
Discover everything an Independent Agent can do for you!
Dove Insurance serves Virginia; including Blacksburg, Catawba, Centreville, Christiansburg, Covington, Floyd, Galax, Harrisonburg, Hopewell, Leesburg, Lynchburg, Pulaski, Radford, Richmond, Riner, Roanoke, Salem, Staunton, Waynesboro, Wytheville. We provide home insurance, auto insurance, small business insurance, umbrella insurance, commercial auto insurance, life insurance, earthquake insurance, flood insurance and liability insurance.