Commercial Property Insurance
There are over seven million small businesses in the U.S. and many of them can be found right here in Virginia.
Some of these businesses have been past down from generation to generation; while others are just beginning their dreams.
Whether you own a small retail establishment, manage a bed or breakfast, sell jewelry or run a restaurant, all small businesses have something in common: inventory and property that needs protection.
Commercial property insurance can be part of a Businessowners Policy (BOP), a prepackaged policy designed to fit the needs of small to medium sized business. BOPs are customizable and can be tailored to fit specific business needs.
Small businesses we commonly represent
- Apartment: Owners of buildings used exclusively as apartment houses, including cooperatives.
- Building: Lessors of commercial buildings occupied by offices, mercantile and retail establishments.
- Business: Businesses providing personal consumer services, businesses repairing light consumer goods and businesses engaged in printing.
- Condominium: Owners of buildings used exclusively as condominiums.
- Contractors: Primarily for small residential, special trade contractors.
- Garage: Independently operated or franchised automotive service and repair businesses.
- Manufacturers: Manufacturers of electronics, food products, leather goods, instruments, metal goods, paper products, plastic goods, rubber products, textiles and wood products.
- Office: Designed for a variety of firms providing medical, legal, financial or other professional services for their clientele.
- Religious: Churches and other houses of worship not affiliated with operating educational institutions.
- Restaurant: Various food service establishments. Restaurant Pac is designed for fast food and family-style restaurants, restaurants like fine dining establishments, banquet and reception facilities and caterers, as well as the larger family-style restaurants.
- Store: A wide variety of retailers primarily engaged in brick-and-mortar commerce.
- Technology: Firms providing computer consultation and a variety of technology services for their clientele.
- Wholesalers: Distributors of various types of durable and non-durable domestic goods.
Discover everything an Independent Agent can do for you.
Dove Insurance serves Virginia; including Blacksburg, Catawba, Centreville, Christiansburg, Covington, Floyd, Galax, Harrisonburg, Hopewell, Leesburg, Lynchburg, Pulaski, Radford, Richmond, Riner, Roanoke, Salem, Staunton, Waynesboro, Wytheville. We provide home insurance, auto insurance, small business insurance, umbrella insurance, commercial auto insurance, life insurance, earthquake insurance, flood insurance and liability insurance.