Email: MICHAEL DOVE | JOSHUA DOVE
Home, Auto, Life, Recreational, and Business Insurance. All w/ the help of an Independent Agent. Let us help: (540) 382-4277https://t.co/OtgZE6KQTU— Dove Insurance (@DoveInsurance) February 1, 2019
What are we covering with RV insurance?
- Vacation liability: you never know when someone could be hurt at your campsite or in your RV.
- Towing and labor: when your RV breaks down on the road we offer services to move it to a mechanical expert
- Theft of valuables in your RV
- Roadside assistance: to assist in case of mechanical issues
- Uninsured drivers: they could cause accidents which could result in you taking the loss.
- Vandalism: someone could deliberately cause damage to your RV
- Collision: when you hit something or are involved in an accident.
Here are some example coverage options from just one of our carriers:
- Total Loss Replacement – replaces a “totaled” RV with a new model of similar make and quality
- Pest Damage Protection — provides coverage for damage to motor homes and non-stationary travel trailers caused by rats, mice, insects, birds, other non-domesticated animals
- Roof Protection Plus® — Provides coverage to repair or completely replace the vehicle’s roof if it’s damaged; this coverage includes general wear and tear, and damage to other parts of the vehicle caused directly by the roof’s malfunction
- Emergency Vacation Expense – provides up to $2,000 for lodging and transportation if an RV is damaged during a trip
- Disappearing Deductibles – reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal
- Full Timer’s Package – extra coverage for customers who use an RV as their home
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – protects the insured’s personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance – provides assistance for disabled vehicles – and we’ll be sure to to send a tow truck that can handle your customer’s RV
- Windshield Coverage – $0 deductible option for replacing a damaged windshield
- Free Pet Injury Coverage – pays up to $1,000 toward veterinary fees or the pet’s replacement